Ready to Be the Next You?
Let’s do it together
Personal growth is a unique experience, but that doesn’t mean you have to walk your path alone. In this 12-week group coaching program, you’ll meet with a small cohort and coach for weekly discussions, insights, reflections, breakthroughs, and experiences to help clarify your understanding of your power in the world and how to achieve a deep mastery over your entire life.
This program is a commitment to clarify and focus on your personal virtues, execute your habits, and deepen your perspective each week in service of your goals and vision for the best version of yourself.
Available in-person (locally) or virtually
Week 1: Self-Portrait Exercise
Week 2: DISC Assessment
Week 3: Clarity
Establish focus on what’s most important to you, take back ownership of your life, and develop a stable foundation from which you can grow. Complete a Goal Walkthrough for each category of your life (Goal Worksheet/ Strategic Planning).
Week 4: Balance
Learn to appreciate and apply balance to all areas of your life. Craft a personal definition of consistency and decide what it means to harmonize all the working parts.
Week 5: Time
Your philosophy of time is your philosophy of life. Evaluate your feelings about time and your use of it. Gain perspective on your time and rethink how you get to spend it.
Week 6: Vitality
You are a soul and a mind, housed inside a body. Master all of your health and wellness needs and properly set the foundation for the rest of your long life.
Week 7: Gratitude
A life of achievement is nothing without fulfillment. Develop a highly effective strategy to feel happier while working toward your goals.
Week 8: Love & Relationships
Improve all of your relationships. Make a clear vision for your friendships and family and how you want to show up in their lives. Reengineer your definition of love.
Week 9: Money
Analyze how you think about money, how you earn money, and where it all goes. Make your money cost you less and do more for you.
Week 10: Wisdom
Take a deeper look at how you know what you know and rethink your learning strategies. Set yourself up for continuous learning and eventual mastery in your field.
Week 11: Impact
Life is a relationship game. Regain control over the way you interact and influence others and begin shifting the world in a better direction.
Week 12: Conviction
Cultivate optimism, elevate your mindset, and bring purpose front and center to all that you do. Get abundantly clear on what it is that keeps you moving forward.
Here’s what you can expect from your weekly 1:1 coaching sessions throughout the program:
- Read the module and explore links to relevant content and resources
- Explore a new perspective and reflect on each week’s topic
- Complete a pre-call prep exercise
- Summarize what you took away from the reading and questions
- Discuss ideas, roadblocks, and concerns with your coach and cohort
- Make new commitments for the upcoming week
- Track how you execute as you move forward into the next module
Here’s what we expect from our coaching clients:
- Be punctual (be on time to calls / if you need to reschedule, please do so at least a day beforehand / return forms 24 hours in advance of your scheduled coaching call)
- Be sober (no alcohol, smoking, or mood altering substances before or during a call)
- Be single-focused (no other screens pulled up, no distractions)
- Be somewhere you can speak freely
- Be yourself (not who you think your coach wants you to be)
- Be honest (no excuses or stories, just what is)
- Be respectful, honest, and kind in your interactions with fellow group members
There’s no better time to change your life than today. Ready to get started?